Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

New agent + Furniture Party

 We got a new agent .. he is smurfy!

Congrats and good luck in the future..

Feel free to express ur feeling.. why did i just say that?
Thats all O_O
no thats not all..



First i was checking my cmv video if it was okay.. i had a skype msg like 3 mins and i checked it.. it was dave..

he's just kidding and i went back to video.. and wait is it true?

 then he sent me this picture and i was HOLY MOLY NOOOOOOOOO
 
 so he sold all of my furnitures except 3 ...

oh my 3 furnitures
 he awarded me 25K bugs but all the furnitures value = 50k O_O

then he flushed us to this place.. and immediately flushed to cafe st.. but some ppl loaded slow and stayed there.. so i joined and look alert intruder detected..  :D
 at the end.. poor furnitures :D

btw i made a vid! so il upload and put it in the next post!

-Cotunbol-

1 Comments:

xIPrOEpIcZx said...

DDD: Thanks Cotun... I'm trying to be A Agent! xD :DD

Why did he sell your stuff?? :OO

Chat Here:





Blog Archive