Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Contact Us

Hey guys,
Did you ever wanted to contact us but you couldn't because you don't have skype? Now there are more ways to contact us! Now you can contact me and Kaicooper via Skype, or contact us by sending an email to our mailbox that I opened. You can email Chohelp@yaniv.comze.com if you want to ask us something. You will get an answer within 24 hours. Also, there are more simple ways to contact us. You can comment on one of the posts if you need any help. You will get an answer within 24 hours. Also, you can say something in our chatbox. You will get an answer within 12 hours ( I check the chatbox more often because I hate the blog walkers' comments, so I remove them if I see any new comments).
I hope that now it will be easier for you to contact us :)

Vchobot1

0 Comments: