Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

News & Updates - November 1

Hello Chobots,

Today is the first day of November, and the day that is after Halloween. So, did you celebrate Halloween this year? Did you go "trick-or-treating"? If yes, you can tell us about your "trip" in comments.

So as I mentioned before, today is the first day of November. That means that there are new Citizenship items! Here is a picture of this month's Citizenship items:

This month, we got some cool items! You can get the Firecracker Wings if you will buy the one-month-Citizenship-plan. You can get the slenderman costume if you will buy the six-months-Citizenship-plan. You can get the Bowser costume if you will buy the twelve-months-Citizenship-plan.
I really like the Slenderman costume. If you'll buy it, you could be Slenderman (cho) too!

If you didn't know, we got a new moderator. Her name is Whitney, and she will help the moderation team to keep the game safe. Here is her tracker / picture:
   
If you will see her, don't forget to congratulate her. :) Third of all, as I can see from this week's poll, most of you don't know anything about The Journal project. Well, let me explain. "The Journal" is my old project that I started back in June 2012. Everyday I wrote about everything that happened on Chobots. Click here to read issue #1. I guess that that's everything for now. What do you think about the new Citizenship items and about out new moderator? Leave a comment to tell us what you think.
Yaniv

3 Comments:

robo said...

I've never heard of the username Whitney on chobots :o

Paris said...

@Roboneian123, Whitney is not only a new addition to the Chobots team, but also the game, she has never played Chobots before.

robo said...

How come people who are aged 0 moderators? :O
i just don't get it XD

@Koiz thanks for telling me too :D