Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Interview With The Twins

Hey Chobots,

A while ago, I interviewed our Agents - Perfectlexie and Flapiefeet! These girls are actually really cool once you get a chance to talk and sit down with them. They told me a little bit about themselves, and what some of their upcoming plans are! Here is the interview:

How did you find out about Chobots?

Perfectlexie: Well, I used to play Chobots.com a bit. I probably found out from a Club Penguin blog. Anyway, a little while back I typed in Chobots.com, and nothing came up! So, then I googled for Chobots and found out a new Chobots was out, Chobots.net, so I joined!

Flapiefeet:
 Well, Lexie and I used to play on Chobots.com when we were younger.  We always were looking for online games.  At the time though, we didn't play it very much.  We were pretty crazy about Club penguin.  One day when I decided I wanted to go on Chobots.com, Lexie told me it was gone. Lexie then signed up for Chobots.net and I signed up awhile later.
What were your reactions when you both became an Agent, on the same day?

Perfectlexie: I could not believe we BOTH became Agents on the SAME day! It was just such a shock we even became Agents before the Meeting, and before the poll! It was our dream to become Agents together, and when they announced we were the new agents, we both were so happy! We could not stop shaking, or smiling!

Flapiefeet:
 I was shocked!. Lexie and I were always trying to become agents, but I had always really thought she would be an agent. She had gotten the most recommendations last time, so I didn't think I would be an agent. Then, when the Chobots team had just updated, Lexie and I were talking to Zoo and Jake. All of the sudden, Jake added me. Then, I noticed that everyone started to congratulate us and we were both like "Huh?"... I refreshed and we were BOTH agents. It was probably the best day of my life. We had always dreamed of both becoming agents, and our dream came true!
If you could change one thing about Chobots, what would it be and why?

Perfectlexie: I think I would probably change the way we trade, there are just too many scams. I think a trading list on your playercard would be cool, so we could see what you want to trade. I also think that a trading feature would be better than Gifting, because a lot of Chobots get scammed, and a trading feature will be safer for everyone. That's the one and only thing I would change.

Flapiefeet:
 Hmm... I don't think I would change anything! Chobots is perfect the way it is in my opinion!

Thank you Lexie and Grace for the opertunity of interviewing you both. I had such a fun time interviewing you girls! For my "Fun Post" as we like to call them here on the ChoHelp Team, I will be conducting interviews weekly, so if you're interested, comment below letting us know why you should be interviewed!
Captain

0 Comments: