Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

An Interview With Eggs!



Hey Chobots!
I'm back, with another interview! Today I decided to interview our Journalist, Eggs! So let's start:

Hey Eggs! Thanks for giving up some time to let me interview you! So let's kick it off! So Eggs, how did you find out about Chobots?
Eggs: Well I was watching YouTube videos of Chobots.com, I clicked on a video and scrolled down to the comments part. I saw a comment by a user saying "Chobots is back! Chobots.net". I couldn't believe it, so I went to this link and found out that Chobots is back!
Haha! That is the randomest reason I've ever heard. Even though, it is still great that you found out about the game. So, who's your favorite Agent and why?
Eggs: Me of course. Haha I'm just joking. My favorite agent is probably Koiz (when she was one) She is so kind! But now I really can't decide who my favorite is.
I've gotta agree! Koiz was an amazing Agent. She worked very hard and look at her now; she is a manager! Moving on. Who is  your Chobots role-model?
Eggs: Guguzi, Definitely. She is such a kind Chobot and was one of the most artistic people.
I wish I could have met her once. 
Guguzi was amazing! And finally, Eggs. You've gotta tell us, what's your favorite Chobots-item?
Eggs: Ugh. This one is always hard. I think it has the be the egg suit, the paintbrush or the butterfly wings, Which I am lucky enough to have them all!
That was a fun interview! If you guys would like to be interviewed, be active on the game, and don't forget to comment on this post!

That's all folks,

Mrsandbox 

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Epic Interview With Eggs, She Rocks and You guys Picked a Great Person to interview.

LOVE YOU EGGS!

-Spencer

Unknown said...

Cool interview with eggs. I'd love to have met guguzi too, I saw some of her works online. :')

Unknown said...

That Interview looks awesome! :D
I wish to see more Interviews from you, MSB as your questions are creative and fun! :D

Wooly.

Alpha said...

cool Interview MrSandBox I really Loved your questions! :D

Stay cool
Nightboyz125