Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

News & Updates - July 19

Hey Chobots,
Wow, we didn't post here for almost a week! This week was pretty boring. Nothing really happened.
So, first of all, an old build has been brought back, so the new user interface is back, and the search-a-user system is gone.

Personally, I think that the old user interface version 2.0 is better. It doesn't block a big part of the screen.
I hope that the search-a-user system will come back, it was very useful and easy to use.
In other news, 2 days ago (Tuesday), Star / Redapple visited Chobots. If you played Chobots.com, you may know her as Tovictory. She talked to the people that were in the Cafe Street, there were a lot of "OMG OMG, HIIIIII" between her and some people that she used to talk to them a lot back in Chobots.com . If you didn't know, she was the first Chobots.net designer.

So, that's everything for now. I hope that the next week will be more "exciting"...
Vchobot1

2 Comments:

samrat54 said...

Uh.. yaniv?
I just came across this post and star is a BOY..!
Just check upon that .. please. :)

Yaniv L. said...

I know that he is a BOY but he pretended to be a GIRL. I'll fix it. Thank you for informing me.