Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

The Journal - Day #1

Day #1 - June 23rd, 2012.

Hey Chobots,
As I said, I am starting a new thing in this blog - the Chobots Journal. Everyday I'm going to post about what happened, about cool drawings and some other stuff. So, lets start. Finally, it's the weekend again; Saturday. This week ended so fast, don't you think? As you know, there are 2 new contests, that means that people will play Sweet Battle & Garbage Collector a lot. As I can see, most of the Chobots are offline now, maybe because of the timezones. So for now, I'll just hangout and play Sweet Battle. A while later, Royaltapdancer came online, and we had a mini party with her. When the party finished, some people went to the cow mission to feed Daisy, and to earn some bugs.

                                                                                    Austin came online today and said that the Chobots world will be offline for a while. I guess that it's a maintenance. After a while of waiting, the Chobots world didn't go offline, so we stayed at the Cafe Street and just hung out. The first agents meeting will be in less than an hour. I wonder what are we going to talk about.
Strawberry came to the Cafe Street and we all just hung out together. Today I met a cool new Chobot, her name is Dannielle. She is the first new Chobot that I see that registered from FUPA games. It's time for the first meeting. Few agents went to the Headquarters. Some staff members came and announced that the meeting is cancelled due to some unknown reasons. Oh well, I guess I won't come to the meeting this month (second meeting) because it will be at 2AM for me, and I have school tomorrow (Yes yes, school on Sundays).
In other news, Secret got unbanned, and he's back to Chobots! He logs in once in a while to play Sweet Battle. A while later, Zoo came online again and we had a mini party. We hung out at the Cafe Street. Then we were flushed to the Eco Street, Forest, Space Port Square and Space Quay. When we were at the Space Quay, we played Garbage Collector. When I played with Zoo, he kinda cheated with his superuser powers - he moved the cannons so I won't be able to shoot. Then we were flushed back to the Cafe Street. More Chobots came online. Half of them stayed at the Cafe Street, and half of them played Sweet Battle. I guess that Sweet Battle is one of the popular games in Chobots, or people play it just because of the contest. As I can see, people are doing great! Jammy is in the 1st place with 83.22 points, on the second place, we got Theufo with 75.59 points, and on the third place, we got Pain with 72.24 points. That's a lot! People spend a lot of time just to win contests... That's cool. That's the end of this day, and the end of this post. I hope you enjoyed the post. I added a poll to the left sidebar, asking "Do you like 'The Journal' ? ". If most of the answers will be 'yes', I'll continue it. If 'no' , so no. Here is the last part that is going to be in every "Journal Post" - Today's cool drawings. Everyday I'll check the undergrounds and I'll look at the drawings. Best drawings will be posted here!
Agents Meeting Drawing - By Critic:


Paint Brush Drawing - By Roboter1999:


Pikachu Drawing - By Derpyhooves:


That's all for now. Don't forget to follow our blog. If you want, comment on this post about what do you think.
Vchobot1

3 Comments:

Skeleton said...

Wow that's a good idea, I love it! Please continue to make more of these
- Skeleton

iBoy said...

Really entertaining to read, and great pictures to go along with the words! I can't wait to read your next journal entry!

Puffles said...

Wow. This journal is great! An excellent idea!