Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

The Journal - Day #3

Day #3 - June 25th, 2012.
Hello Chobots!
Welcome to the third part of my new journal. As I can see, this is a "quiet" day. Many Chobots are at school now. When I logged in to Chobots, someone private chatted me (I don't remember the Chobot's name) saying that I'm the 'Agent Of The Week" on Program's blog, how nice. More and more people came online. We had a small "dance party" at the Cafe Street. 
Finally, people don't play Sweet Battle anymore because the contest is over. Winners will be posted tomorow. In other news, Chopix and Choproff left Chobots; Chopix went to the Nichos Shuttle to try to find some information that can help us to beat the nichos. Choproff went to his Academy on Earth to teach children. So, this is a boring day... Few hours later, Smileguy invited some people to his house to help him get a new look. That's probably the most interesting thing happened today... Well, nothing really special or/and interesting happened today. But to make this post longer, here are some cool news: Blik3 started to dance at the Cafe Street. Blik left and then Program started to dance too. Pres joined. Greenguy6869 & Dhiraj joined too, and we had a mini-dance party.

Here's the nice drawing(s) of today:
Chobots head with a giraffe hat - By SmileyCho:


Eh, only one drawing... I hope that I'll see better drawings tomorrow. So, I guess that this is how the day ends. Nothing really special happened. Maybe tomorrow the day will be more "fun"...
Vchobot1

0 Comments: