Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

The Journal - Day #2

Day #2 - June 24th, 2012.
Hey Chobots,
This is the second post in my new Journal. As I can see, more people liked it than the people who didn't like it. Today I got back from school, and logged in to Chobots. I saw Vilt and Iboy at the Cafe Street. When I clicked on them to open their player cards, their 'designer' badge wasn't there!
When I asked them what happened, Iboy answered:
"I didn't like being rushed when it comes to designing. I like taking my time on my designs."
Vilt didn't want to tell what happened, It's his choice and I guess that he just doesn't want to talk about it. A while later, Strawberry and Smileguy (our new moderator) logged in to Chobots to moderate the game. Smileguy is doing great as a moderator, don't you think? Emilia hosted a nice Pictionary today. Few people came and we played it for a while. As I can see, less people than yesterday play Sweet Battle now. 
Maybe because they got tired, or they are just offline. Everyday I see people with a higher and a higher level, so lets congratulate Spq96 & Jammy for reaching to level 60. When you reach level 60, you get the spy glasses (designed by Swiftex), and the title 'Father'. I love to see new creative styles with the newest items from the Shop. A while later Zoo came online, and we hung out at the Cafe Street. User Came online few minutes later, and we started a "Hebrew-School" at the Cafe Street. We taught people some words in Hebrew like Yes (ken) and No (lo). Then User tried to say something in Russian, and accidentally got chat banned for 15 minutes. So, I think that it is the end of the day. Nothing special happened today, maybe because Sunday is a no-school-day to many people. I hope that everyone had fun today. As I said yesterday, people work really hard to win the contests. Theufo is on the 1st place with 191.09 points on the Sweet Battle contest. Wiglee is on the 1st place with 47742.00 points on the Garbage Collector contest. Wow, amazing job guys!
And now, for today's awesome drawings:
'Pain' drawing - By Roboter1999:


Ghost in a garden drawing - By Brokendiary12:


'Master720' drawing - By Fadaee:


'Iboy' drawing - By Spq96:


Mustache face - By Queorp:


So, that's the end of this post, and this day. Yes, this post is shorter than the first one, because nothing really happened. Have fun at the rest of the day. Don't forget to vote on our poll.
Vchobot1

1 Comments:

Cups said...

Thanks for putting my 'stache dude up there! :D