Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Nichos Take Over - News & Updates: February 25

Hello Chobots Nichos,

I knew it.. I just knew we couldn't trust them EVIL Nichos. Saying their name sends a shiver down my spine... Anyway, today I came home from school and went on Chobots. Immediately I knew there was something fishy going on as the start page had changed once again.
Here are some pictures.
The wait is over; we finally know who kidnapped Blik, Sheridan,
Max, ChoProff and the Chopix Statue... It was obviously the Nichos.
These names send a shiver down my spine...
Purple map? Have the Nichos taken over?
If you haven't noticed yet.. all Chobots have turned into NICHOS.
Cafe Street is a mess; they've even broken the billboard above the Underground entrance! How rude.
Ok.. a Nicho statue? The Nicho's have gone too far now.
They've even taken the Pet Constructor and all the pets in the Eco Shop!
The Shop is left in a big mess with litter everywhere!
Also.. no items in the shop! ..Or any catalogues!
There are guards outside the Cinema too!?
What on Cho are the Nichos doing inside the Academy?
All Cow Missions are gone and replaced with Nicho Kindom Mission? What's happened to Daisy? 
Freaky connecting image.
Er.. what happened to my agency title? I'm now a Nicho Elite?
Also, a strange new Chobot was in Cafe St. Take a look:
 
He seems dangerous.. I advise you all to stay clear of him if you see him around! One final thing. (To cheer you up) There is a new choice to change your UI colour.
Now, you can have the exact shade colour you want which is great!
That's all for now,
Stay safe and don't let the Nichos get you.
Twinklefairyx

0 Comments: