Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

What's going on? - News & Updates: February 21

Howdy, Chobots!
Before we get started I'd like to say a BIG "Hello!". I was recently added to Yaniv's astounding blog, 'Chohelp'. The thing I love about this blog is that the posts are very unique, and the design is just simply amazing! I'm really looking forward to posting for you all, if you'd like to check out my blog, click here!

Let's begin with some updates, shall we? Okay, first of all, us Chobots have signed in to find out that some strange things have taken place. What are these 'strange' things? You may be thinking. Let's have a look.
The main page has been updated. You can see that the logo is blue now, and it got some mist on it.
Under the buttons, you can find Chopix, but why is he so sad?


I love what's been done with the Login Page. Especially the way the planets are glowing. It makes it very attractive! The asteroid's floor is now dark purple.


The server bars' color has been changed too! They are now purple/blue.


When I was walking around the city, I went to the park, and something was wrong. I felt that something is missing and then I saw it. Chopix's statue is gone! When I opened the map, it wasn't there either!


I knew that something is wrong, so I thought that Choproff might help me. I went to the classroom to ask him about it, but he wasn't there! I found a broken pair of glasses. Choproff probably dropped them. I hope that he is okay...


Maybe Chopix and Choproff have been kidnapped, just like Sheridan, Max and Blik!
But, who would kidnap such great people? THE NICHOS? Maybe they have a massive plan to take over Chobots. I knew there was something suspicious about them coming to peace with Chobots! I mean, why would they? We've been against each other for years. I actually asked some members of the Chobots Community what they think is going on. They said:
Jamyoos: "So, I think the Nichos lied about the peace contract! I think they will try and kidnap more Chobots to try and get what they want which is apparently 'money'. ".
Theufo: "I think the Nichos have taken them and are brainwashing them all to obey the Nicho commands. I think the Nichos are then going to try and use them all against us!".
All these talking about Nichos kidnapping the Chobots are just rumors. I hope that they are not true. Maybe Choproff, Chopix and the missing staff members went on a vacation without telling anyone? Who knows...

Swifter

0 Comments: