Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

What do you think?

Howdy, Chobots!

Swifter here with a fun post called "What Do You Think?". In these posts, we will go around the city and ask some users for their opinion about a certain event that occurred somewhere on the Chobots world!

As you might know, the Nichos have been quite suspicious lately and I guess you are all wondering what happened to our awesome staff members; Sheridan, Blik and Max!
Well, sadly they were kidnapped, and the rumors say that the Nichos are behind this abduction.
When the news were announced, shock ran through the city as no-body knows what's going to happen.

Today's question is: "What do you think the Nichos are gonna do with the Moderators?"
Let's have a little look what the community believe the Nichos are up to.
Lauren: " Hmm... I'm afraid that the Nichos will soon turn them into Nichos. My guess! ".
Wolfyy: "I think they will turn them into Nichos and make them take over Chobots!".
Thomas: "I think they are gonna interrogate them. Ask them questions about.. secrets...".
Iamcool234: "I think that the Nichos will make the Moderators their slaves.. Then they will force the Mods into Nichos...!".
Eathan said "I'm not totally sure, but I think they might take them to their lair and question them!"

Well, I sure do hope none of these will happen. You never know, the Nichos' plan may fail.
Let's just hope for the best! If you have an idea of what's going to happen, be sure to leave a little comment!

Thanks for reading our post.
Swifter

0 Comments: