Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Nichos Takeover - News & Updates: February 24

Hey guys,
What's up, Kai here!

So today, it seems there is something terrible coming to Chobots I mean, Nichobots... I was forced to call it Nichobots by the Nichos, or they said they would kill me! So I have to call it Nichobots...

It seems there is not any peace between the Chobots and Nichos, it seems they have captured a load of our friends! Be sure to be online on Chobots at 8:30PM Chobots Time to help the team and all the other Chobots to get everyone back! Even our author Max!


It seems that they are trying to take over! Let's go stop them all together on Monday the 25th of February, and go to the Nichos Kingdom and defeat them once and for all!

Be sure to get there! Otherwise Chobots... we will be in danger! I bet this is what was classified now! The Nichos planned this!

Thanks! I will see you there!

Kai

0 Comments: