Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

I'm off to Exmouth!

Hiya, Chobots.
It's me, Swifter! Today, I'll be packing getting ready for holiday. I'm really excited for the upcoming week. I'll be going to Exmouth with my sister and nephews. We'll do all sorts of things! I will be able to access the Internet. So, I may log in to Kik, Skype or even Chobots occasionally. If you'd like to contact me, my Skype is 'Hazry.Jordz' and my Kik is 'Swiftchobot'. I have a little picture of where I'm going. Check it out!

It looks really nice! I'm very excited. So, if you're wondering where I am for the next week, I'm at Exmouth. I'll be back on Friday 5th of April. Thanks a lot of reading, be sure to let everyone know about this post!

Until next time.
Swifter

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awwhh! You're leaving on my birthday date x.x
Have fun on your holiday and stay safe, Mah Friend! :)