Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Chobots Dance Simulator

Howdy, Chobots!

It's me, Swifter! Recently, I was thinking that Chobots needs a new game, to keep the users entertained.
Here, at Chobots we have some really good games. But, I thought a brand-new game would make a fantastic addition to Chobots. I thought for a while, on what game would be super fun!

While I was dancing and having fun, I got the idea of a dancing game. But, then I was stuck on what sort of dancing game I would design. That's when I remembered the Dance Simulator games you can find in Arcades. So, I jumped on my computer, and started designing.

So, if you'd like to see it, check out the image below.
Click the image to enlarge! It took some time, but I think it was worth it. What do you guys think? Leave a little comment below! Well, thanks a lot for reading, be sure to leave some feedback using Constructive Criticism - leave a comment! :)

Have fun!

Swifter


1 Comments:

Anthony said...

Where can we play it?