Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

New Login Page and Agents! - News & Updates: March 11th.

Hey guys!

Recently there was a poll on the forum to whether the old login page should be back.
Well, I guess that there were more votes for it to be back so it has been restored!
I preferred the animated homepage however many Chobots seem to like the new homepage.
Itunez: I think the new login/old login screen is is awesome, it really brings back old memories of .com.
Smiley:  I think that the new login is kind of old, and I don't particularly like it. I think it would be better if there were .net logins or especially NEW ones!
Wolfyy: I think the login updates are great! It's starting to look like .com on the home page.
Here are some pictures:


New Agents
Ok, recently our Agents' Team list has been very short and we needed some new Agents!
For this reason, the team took their time to pick an extra two agents for Chobots.
I would like to congratulate Flapiefeet and Perfectlexie as you two are our new agents!
Here are their trackers:

Cool Fact: Perfectlexie and Flapiefeet are not only related.. they're not only sisters.. but TWIN sisters!
                   How cool is that?!

That's all for now, thanks you for reading!
What do you think about the new home page and the new agents? Leave us a comment. :)

TwinkleFairyx

0 Comments: