Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Interview With Bluezorogirl13


Hey Chobots,

Today, I got the privilege to interview a good friend of mine; Bluezorogirl13, or better known as Hannah! Hannah has been with a community for almost a year now, and has been striving to entertain and keep the members. So, without further ado I present to you - Bluezorogirl13.



Mike: How did you find out about Chobots.net?
Bluezorogirl13: Me and my friend were on the computer. And she was like "let's go on Chobots" and I'm like "but, it's gone" and we searched on Google and found Chobots.net.

Mike: How did you come up with your username?
Bluezorogirl13: I came up with BlueZoro from my dad, we were playing this game on Xbox and my whole family had cool names but me and my dad was like "what about BlueZoro?" So I stuck with BlueZoro for a long time. Even on Chobots.com but when .com was gone and I found Chobots.net I was like "nobody will know I'm a girl," so I added girl and my age.

Mike: What was your reaction when you got Agency?
Bluezorogirl13: Well it was early in the morning because I had to go to school, so I was half asleep. And I got online right when I woke up. Then later on in the day I couldn't wait to get home. So I was pretty surprised.

Mike: Where do you see Chobots one year from now?
Bluezorogirl13: I see a lot more Chobots active in the community and more rooms and clothes.

Mike: If you could have one dream position on the Chobots Team, where would it be and why?
Bluezorogirl13: I would probably want to be a Moderator. That way I can help more. And influence Chobots to never give up on anything.

It's been a pleasure interviewing Bluezorogirl13, and I actually learned a little more about her than I already did. Did you? Leave a comment who you would like to see us interview next!

Have a great week,
Mike

0 Comments: