Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Interview With Smoochict


Hello Chobots,

Today I was given the privilege to interview a good friend of mine, Smoochict. You might know Smoochict as the guy who kind of "started it all" if you will. Considering the fact that he is one of the original co-founders of Chobots.net! While interviewing Smoochict, I got the chance to learn a little bit about him, and I hope you too will learn more about Chobots' very own Administrator: Daniel.


Mike: What inspired you to bring up Chobots.net?
Smoochict: I played the original Chobots servers and loved the game the instant I found it, a group was formed when we heard the news it was closing and here we are.

Mike: How did you come up with your username?
Smoochict: Smooch is one of my dogs puppies, sadly my dog passed away 6 months ago. ICT stands for Information Communication Technology, I've had the name for years.

Mike: Where do you see Chobots one year from now?
Smoochict: It's hard to tell where anything will lead, so I'm not quite sure how I can answer that question.

Mike: What do you think you would be doing now if you weren't involved with Chobots?
Smoochict: I'm not sure, probably working on a new project.

Well, after that that successful interview with Chobots' very own Administrator; Daniel, you hopefully got to know him a little bit more. I know I sure did! 

Leave a comment recommending to us who you would like to see us interview next. The ChoHelp Team is always ready to provide the inside scoop to the Chobots community. 
Mike

0 Comments: