Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Cinco De Mayo En Chobots


Hola Chobots!

It's time to break out the chips and salsa and and get your samba on. Cinco de Mayo is coming up this weekend, and The Chobots Team would like to celebrate the occasion with us.

The fiesta will be held on May 5th, 10:30 PM Chobots Time at Shop Square. Don't forget to dress up in your most exotic Mexican outfits.

We hope to see you there!
Captain

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I can already tell this is going to be awesome :3
I love the Spanish culture,es luchadora! :3

Unknown said...

Heyy Guys, I am really looking forward to the Mexican Party on Chobots!

See you guys there!
-Spencer!

Funnyguy2 Chobot said...

Nice Post. Sadly, I will not be able to attend this certain party. I will try my best to come to the next party, sorry guys!