Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Interview with Mike!


Hello everyone!  I'm sure many of you have met Mike, one of our authors.  He is very active in the community, he's friendly, and he can be a bit crazy at times!  Well, tonight, Mike let me interview him.

Q. When did you first start playing Chobots and how did you hear about it? 
A. I've been around Chobots since Chobots.com beta. I heard about the game from Mimo because back in the day, I was a very big Club Penguin fan.

Q. Oh, that's awesome! What is your dream position on Chobots and why? 
A. I'd like to further my Chobots experience and become a Moderator. I think I'd be able to handle it and I love the community and I think being on the staff would definitely expand my experience.

Q. That is a wonderful goal! I'm sure you would make a great Moderator. What is your favorite thing about Chobots?
A. Thanks. I mostly like getting to spend time with the community and just getting to know everyone a bit more. Chobots is like a family, and what good is family if you don't know who you're spending your time with?

Q. That is a very valid point! I agree. If you could change something about Chobots, what would you change? 
A. I would change the reporting system. Sometimes when you go to report someone, what you're reporting them for isn't on there. This has been suggested during many meetings and still hasn't been changed. Perhaps adding an "Other" tab in the report screen would make it easier for the Moderators to understand the report reason.

Q. That is a very good suggestion! I have noticed that as well. A Chobot player will be breaking a rule that is clearly on the list of rules, yet there is no option to report them for that! This would be a very helpful feature. Moving on, what is your favorite item on Chobots?
Well, that's a hard question. I don't really have a favorite one considering new items get implanted into the game every once in a while. But, if I had to chose it would either be the teddy bear item from the Premium Shop, or the Rockstar Hair. I've collected five of them and I love them.

Q. Those are both very cute items! Who do you look up to on Chobots? 
A. I look up to anyone who started as an Agent and is now on the staff; Koiz, Yaniv, Coby and Maya. They've all proven themselves so much, and have worked so hard that they were promoted to Moderator. They're perfect examples of why you should never give up on your dream because dreams do happen. They just take time.

Q. That is very true. They all started just as agents and worked extremely hard and now look at them!  They are wonderful examples of what hard work and dedication can really take you! 
Okay, final question. What do you see in the future of Chobots?
A. Seeing that Daniel has returned to Chobots, I'm sure there's going to be plenty more new users, hopefully some new partnerships, magic/animations, and locations. The possibilities are endless!
I agree!  I see many new players in the future and I am sure Chobots is going to continue to grow and become more popular!  

Thank you very much for letting me interview you, Mike! 
No problem, it's been fun.


Well, that concludes my interview with Mike! I will be interviewing more people in the future. Maybe you will be the lucky Chobot to be interviewed by me!

Have a wonderful day,
Grace 

0 Comments: