Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

News & Updates: May 4th


Hey guys!

What's up, Kai here. Didn't post on the blog for a while, eh? Well I'm back with some news and updates!
First up, we have a couple of events starting soon. The first event is going to be a game night, today.

Wow! A great picture from the Chobots Official Blog.
Tonight's Game Night will start at 11:30PM Chobots Time, today the 4th of May!

Also, we will be having another Mexican party; Cinco de Mayo, tomorrow, at the Shop Square, at 10:30pm cho time, tomorrow. You should come and have fun with us!

Another great picture from the Official Chobots Blog.

In other news, if you want to see what events are on at what time, our brilliant blog admin Yaniv has made an Events Tracker on the Official Blog! Here's a quick picture showing you what it looks like!

Wow, it looks amazing! If you click on the number 1 and number 2 it will show you the different events starting.

Also, my third to last part in my post today, the Market has been updated! Here's a quick picture before I start writing what's happened.

As you can see, the shelves has been redesigned and now look way better. Yaniv designed the shelves too!

Next up, is the new Forum theme!

As you can see, the new forum theme is now a bright blue colour, what I'm guessing is it's for Summer, seeing Summer is nice and sunny usually, and nice blue skies!

Well, that isn't all from me, I would also like to write one more thing that is today.

May the 4th Be with You! Yes! It is in-fact Star Wars day, and I would like to thank Shadow03 for being in this picture with me, He was Darth Vader, I was the Jedi.

Thanks for Reading Chobots!

Kai

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

There's something called star wars day? O.o
Since when?

Unknown said...

may the 4th be with you too!

spencer