Yaniv's Tracker

Chohelp.blogspot.com © 2008 - 2011 - Cotunbol.inc. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Events Tracker

Hits

Team-Members' Sites

Picking a Style


Hey guys,

Are you having trouble with choosing colors for your outfits? That's why I'm here to help you!
I have found a good way to combine a few colors together, in this case 3 colors, into 1 good outfit!

First off, you need a good color hair (I prefer Brown, Blonde or Black. Next, you need to use your 3rd color as a hat and your 2nd main color for an accessory. I used the headphones.

Next, your shirt and neck item! I like using a scarf and an awesome shirt! For this I used a 1st place medal and a white shirt.

Next is your lower torso area. I chose red pants and yellow and white shoes. You can use anything but I prefer if the pants match the neck item and the shoes match the shirt.

Lastly, your accessories! I like using wings, they go good with every outfit. Try to match your wings to your pants and scarf, I used Flame wings. Hand items also go perfect with outfits, find something that has at least 1 of the 3 colors in it and use it, I used a rose.

Now you have a PERFECT outfit that uses all 3 of your favorite colors!
Hope you liked this post! Leave us a comment! :)

Art 

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome wardrobe art, and Great style ideas!,

You rock art!

-Spencer

Unknown said...

I love these outfits art!
Keep up the great work!
Stay Cho-Tastic
-Slick-